[SPQR]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Ranks

Go down

Guild Ranks Empty Guild Ranks

Post  Flavus Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:45 am

Guild Ranking is based on honor. At the moment, we have 6 ranks: Novicius, Gladiatores, Lanistas, Magnus, Senator, and Guildmaster.

Novicius: Players with less than 15,000 honor are given this title. They have the ability to read guild mails and guild messages.

Gladiatores: Players with 15,001 - 100,000 honor are given this title. They have the ability to read guild mails and guild messages, as well as writing guild messages.

Lanistas: Players with 100,001 - 200,000 honor are given this title. They have the ability to read and write guild mails and guild messages, as well as deleting guild messages. They also have the ability to spend guild gold, either for upgrading the guild building or activating recipes.*

Magnus: Players with 200,001 - 500,000 honor are given this title. They have the ability to read and write guild mails and guild messages, as well as deleting guild messages. They have the ability to spend guild gold, either for upgrading the guild building or activating recipes.* They can also accept applications from new players into the guild.

Senator: Players with 500,000 honor and above are given this title. They have the ability to read and write guild mails and guild messages, as well as deleting guild messages. They have the ability to spend guild gold, either for upgrading the guild building or activating recipes.* They can also accept applications from new players into the guild.

Guildmaster: There can only be one Guildmaster per guild...and that is me Cool

*stipulations apply. The money spent on recipes needs to be replaced upon recipe activation. Guild gold is used primarily on upgrading the guild building.

In the event that I am going to be away for an extended period of time, I will grant the highest ranking member of the guild Admin status in my absence. The admin can do everything a Guildmaster can, with the exception of disbanding the guild.
Flavus
Flavus
Guild Master
Guild Master

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-09-14

https://spqr.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down